Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Live blogging the unpacking . . .

I know, unpacking is very boring stuff, but bear with me - I'm excited.

Backstory, the international admin office called to tell me I had shipping. I thought it was the things I left at my friend's apartment and he shipped earlier this week priority mail. It was the box I shipped before I left slow mail and they told me would take two months. "That's okay," I thought, "I won't need this til winter.) Let's  see what I packed . . .

[to truly appreciate this experience, you need to be listening to "The Great New ZealandSongbook" as I am - thanks Phil, you will get the first book

Going for the scissors . . .

1 comment:

  1. Live blogging doesn't really work in an iPhone so ill do the opposite if live blogging in my terminal computer and upload it Sunday

    Be assured I am having fun

    ReplyDelete