There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Monday, August 8, 2011

Essays On America

I'm not big on plans.

That is probably because every plan I have ever made has evolved into a creature very different from the one I first conceived. AND . . . because the most miserable times in my life have been when I tried to follow the preconceived plan, rather than taking whatever the universe tossed my way and running with it.

So . . . not surprisingly . . . the "Great American Adventure" took its own path. Or road. Or interstate.

BUT . . .

The trip is still worthy of a book, even if it's not the book I first had in mind. I have hours of interviews to listen to, thousands of miles to recall, and many friends to thank. The result will probably surprise me as much as my readers.

2 comments:

  1. i like ebooks. LOVE YUR BLOG and U. i admire u a lot, kiwi

    ReplyDelete